Apple cider vinegar is amazing for many reasons, but today I am going to list 11 apple cider vinegar benefits. I hope to inspire you to start drinking it TODAY!
I did not know about apple cider vinegar until about 7 years ago, and it changed my life once I started using it. Now, I make sure I have it stocked in my kitchen and bathroom at all times (since it is a great hair conditioner as well!)
Here are 11 apple cider vinegar benefits:
2. It helps boost weight loss. Apple cider vinegar speeds up the metabolism, and reduces water retention. *I love to drink warm lemon water with 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning to activate my metabolism*
3. It helps with the flu and stomach illness. It is suggested that the pectin in apple cider vinegar helps relieve intestinal spasms. There have been plenty of times when I have felt nauseous but instantly felt better after taking some apple cider vinegar
4. Helps relieve acid reflux and heartburn
5. It helps regulate the PH of our bodies, and the more balanced PH we have the better our bodies are at fighting off illness.
6. If you put it on your skin the antibacterial properties help with acne, and it softens and exfoliates the skin.
7. It relieves sinus pressure and infection.
8. It soothes a sore throat by fighting germs because of the acidic environment.
9. Apple cider vinegar can help lower cholesterol.
10. It fights bad breath by killing the odor causing bacteria.
11. If you struggle with indigestion, then try sipping a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in some water about 30 minutes before eating.
As you can see there are many benefits to using apple cider vinegar! The kind of apple cider vinegar my family and I use is Braggs Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. If you have any other questions, let me know!
Until Next Time,
Are you looking for ways to make your home healthy?
Learn how-to create a healthy home FREE 5 Day E-Course!
Learn how to live a healthier + simpler life✨
*The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!