Peppermint essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It is popular because of how many different ways you can use it! Our home always has this oil out and ready to be used since it is such a versatile essential oil!
Here are 15 Ways to Use Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Apply topically or internally to helps reduce bloating, gas, or occasional indigestion.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Spritz around windows and doors to help repeal bugs naturally.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
- Rub on stomach or take internally to help promote digestive health.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Diffuse 2 drops Wild Orange + 2 drops Peppermint when you first wake up to help get your day started.
Where to buy it?
There are many sources to purchase peppermint essential oil, but the one thing to remember is that not all oils are alike. Make sure to do your time and research the company you are wanting to purchase oils from. Take a look at the testing they use to make sure it doesn’t have any fillers in the oils. If you want to know where I purchase my essential oils from and why I chose them for my family, then click here!
Or you can shop essential oils here!
Until Next Time,
Creating a healthy home FREE 5 Day E-Course! Are you looking for ways to make your home healthy? Learn how to live a healthier + simpler life✨
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!