Clove essential oil has so many great therapeutic benefits due to its high antioxidant score (ranked number one among herbs and spices!). Here are 5 ways to use clove essential oil!
5 Ways to Use Clove Essential Oil
Cloves can be found as the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen tree. These buds are steam-distilled. This essential oil is known for its spicy and warm aroma.
1. Clove is a stimulating and energizing essential oil.
- This essential oil is great to add to your diffuser in the morning.
- During the fall and winter seasons, diffuse three drops of Clove with two drops of Cinnamon and one drop of Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
2. It helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- During your nighttime routine, dilute and add one drop of Clove oil to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- You can also apply one drop of diluted Clove oil to the teeth and gums after your six-month cleaning at the dentist.
3. Clove essential oil contains powerful antioxidant properties.*
- It helps to quench free radicals and maintain a healthy immune system.* You can diffuse it or dilute it with a carrier oil and apply it topically to the neck and chest.
4. Clove naturally repels insects.
- Diffuse Clove oil or create an essential oil spray bottle to use. For a 30 ml glass spray bottle add about 30 drops of clove essential oil and fill the rest with distilled water. Use as needed.
5. It may help support blemishes.
- Clove may naturally support skin issues and blemishes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ways to Use Clove Essential Oil Safely:
Want more non-toxic essential oil recipes you can use with your family?
Checkout my 75+ Easy to Follow Essential Oil Recipes e-Book for more great Clove essential oil recipes + MUCH MORE!
Until Next Time,
I keep an updated list of all the essential oil and natural living products I recommend. I suggest checking it out to see the types of books and courses I’ve read over the last couple of years that have helped me learn how to use essential oils safely and effectively. Another great resource is this list of 5 Best Essential Oil Books to Read.
I would love for you to join our community! Checkout this getting started with essential oils resource or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Get access to FREE team perks along with direct access to myself as your Certified Essential Oils Coach! Or you can shop essential oils here or work with me.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.