One of my favorite essential oils to use throughout the day is Peppermint essential oil! It has so many great uses and benefits and is one of the most popular essential oils to have in a healthy home. Here are 12 amazing ways to use peppermint essential oil!
Peppermint essential oil is one of the oldest European herbs used for therapeutic purposes. It is best known for it’s soothing and calming effects on the body. It helps your body before and after your workout or during other strenuous times.
12 Amazing Ways to Use Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
2. Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
3. Dilute, then rub on stomach to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
4. Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
5. Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense. Rub them together, then inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
6. Dilute, then rub on stomach to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
7. Diffuse to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
8. Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
9. On hot summer days, swipe on back of neck, spine, or bottoms of feet.
10. Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up. This is one of my favorite ways to use peppermint essential oil!
11. Make a spray to help repel bugs naturally. Spritz around windows and doors.
12. Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension. I like to rub on my temples when I have head tension.
As you can see there are some great ways to use peppermint essential oil. This is definitely an oil that I would make sure to have in any natural home, since it is so versatile!
One thing to note with peppermint essential oil is that some medications may adversely interact with it, so consult a physician about any concerns with drug interactions.
For more information on essential oils and how to use them, I would love for you to join our community! Checkout this getting started with essential oils resource or send an email to email@example.com! Get access to a lot of team perks along with direct access to myself as your Certified Essential Oils Coach!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Until Next Time,