One of my favorite ways to spend my weekend is with family and friends enjoying the outdoors. Here is one of my favorite weekend essential oil roller bottle and diffuser blend recipe!
Weekend Essential Oil Roller Bottle and Diffuser Recipe
This recipe uses three of my favorite essential oils! They are Wild Orange, Bergamot, and Frankincense.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Place one drop Wild Orange in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress-filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
- Bergamot has a calming and soothing aroma.
- Diffuse it when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply Bergamot to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm.
- Diffuse it for a sense of self-confidence.
- It may calm the nervous system and relax the muscles.*
- Diffuse Bergamot to reduce feelings of negativity and stress.
- It helps to support a healthy metabolism.*
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Diffuse Frankincense to focus your attention for the day.
- Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system. It supports a healthy nervous system function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Weekend Essential Oil Roller Bottle Recipe:
10 ml glass roller bottle
- 10 drops Wild Orange
- 10 drops Bergamot
- 5 drops Frankincense
Fill the rest of the way with fractionated coconut oil. You can apply on the bottoms of your feet, temples, wrists, or back of the neck.
Weekend Essential Oil Diffuser Blend:
- 2 drops Wild Orange
- 3 drops Bergamot
- 2 drops Frankincense
I hope you enjoy the weekend essential oil roller bottle and diffuser blend recipe! Let me know what you think in the comments below! If you are new to essential oils, then checkout this free getting started guide.
Until Next Time,
Bonus: Get the Top 10 FREE essential oil diffuser blends here!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.