Essential oils play a huge role in helping to support your health. My family and I use them daily since they can be used a variety of different ways. Here are the top 5 essential oils everyone should have!
Essential oils are a great natural solution to have in your home remedies toolkit. Not only do they support a variety of health ailments, but they are great to help uplift and change your mood! I use essential oil roller bottles all the time since they are great for at home and on the go. They are easy to create, and provide an unique way to get the benefits of using essential oils!
Top 5 Essential Oils:
Download the free PDF here!
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils! There are so many reasons why this essential oil is so great, but here are just a few:
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- It can be particularly calming and support healthy moods during menstruation and menopause.
- This essential oil can reduce anxious feelings.
- When diluted and massaged on the abdomen of infants or when added to bath water, Lavender can promote calming and soothing feelings.
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task.
- Lavender subjectively improves work environments.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
Here are the top 15 Lavender essential oil uses!
Frankincense is my favorite essential oil to use and have on hand! It is definitely a top 5 essential oil to have since it has a variety of different uses. It is my go-to essential oil!
Here are some of the reasons why Frankincense is king of the essential oils:
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- Apply Frankincense to the cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Put this essential oil on the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- It helps to keep the gums, the teeth, and the mouth looking clean and healthy.
- Frankincense promotes healthy joint function.*
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.*
- It helps to support healthy liver function.*
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.*
Peppermint is another great essential oil to have on hand! Here are some reasons why:
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- It promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop of Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Peppermint promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- Add to cold water compress to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for an invigorating pick-me up.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- It can be diffused during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Lemon essential oil is best known for its cleansing and purifying qualities. Here are some reasons why this is another top 5 essential oil to have:
- Lemon cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and may help to improve mood.
- It naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- It supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse Lemon to promote a positive mood.
- Add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish.
- Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put a few drops of Lemon on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon essential oil to remove grease after changing the oil in the car.
- It promotes healthy functioning of the GI tract.*
- Use Lemon essential oil in an oral rinse to soothe the mouth and throat.
Last, but certainly not least is Melaleuca essential oil. Here are some great ways to use it:
- Melaleuca is known for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- It promotes healthy immune function.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
- Combine one to two drops of Melaleuca with a facial cleanser or moisturizer or apply it to the skin after shaving.
- Try applying this essential oil to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Melaleuca promotes a healthy, clean looking scalp.
- Diffuse Melaleuca to purify and freshen the air.
- Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
- It supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
These are the top 5 essential oils everyone should have! It you would like more information about how amazing essential oils are and how to use them, then checkout The Essential Life book. It is a great resource to have on any essential oil journey!
If you would like some information on how to create and use essential oils roller bottles to help support your family’s health, then checkout my Essential Oil Roller Bottle Guide!
Until Next Time,
Download the FREE PDF Here:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!