One of my favorite times in life is when my son is peacefully playing and enjoying life. That is why I love this top essential oil calming diffuser blend for kids! It helps calm my son down when life just doesn’t seem to want to slow down.
This essential oil diffuser blend is great to give kids the extra support they need sometimes. Every kid is different, and it is difficult to know exactly what they need every time.
Top Essential Oil Calming Diffuser Blend for Kids:
In your diffuser, place 2 drops of Vetiver, 2 drops of Frankincense, and 2 drops of Lavender essential oils. After you have placed them in the diffuser go ahead and start it.
I love how quickly this blend starts supporting my son. This is normally the diffuser blend that is going during evening at our home to help prepare us for bedtime.
It is also a great blend to diffuser in playrooms, classrooms, bedrooms, road trips, and while reading!
You can use it in so many ways, but the important thing is that you are using natural solutions to help calm your child!
Here is why this diffuser blend is helpful:
- It helps promote feelings of calm.
- Is rich in sesquiterpenes, which gives it a grounding effect.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and helps balance mood.
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension.
- Lavender synergistically helps to soothe and calm the nervous system.
I hope this helps support you and your family during the times that you need it!
Until Next Time,
Are you looking for ways to make your home healthy? Learn how to live a healthier + simpler life✨
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.