Frankincense essential oil is one of my favorite essential oils because it has so many uses and benefits. In this post, I will go over 5 amazing benefits of Frankincense essential oil!
5 Amazing Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil:
1. It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
This is a great essential oil to diffuse when tensions are high or when you are in need of some peace. You can also dilute some Frankincense essential oil in a roller bottle and roll it on the bottoms of your feet for a similar effect.
2. Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
I personally add Frankincense to my oil cleansing routine in the morning + evening. It leaves my skin feeling amazing, and it has helped slow down signs of aging for me.
3. Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
I not only use this on myself but also on my son when he is in need of some relaxation. It is great to apply before bed or put in a diffuser at night.
4. Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system and supports healthy nervous system function.
It’s a great support when needed! You can diffuse or apply using a roller bottle!
5. It may have cleansing properties and can help to protect against environmental threats.
During the months that seasonal threats are high my family likes to apply this to the bottoms of our feet daily, and diffuse as often as we can. I love being able to use natural solutions in my home during those months instead of harmful chemical cleaners.
Please remember that a little bit goes a long way. It is better to dilute the essential oil when first starting out. I would start with one drop of essential oil in 1 tbsp of carrier oil. See how your body handles that, and then you can adjust as needed.
If you’re purchasing essential oils, then make sure you avoid oils that say “fragrance” or “perfume.” You want to make sure you are purchasing the pure essential oil without anything synthetic added to it. If you want to know what essential oils I trust for my family and why I trust them, then please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about creating your own essential oil roller bottles to help support your family’s health, then check out my Essential Oil Roller Bottle Guide.
- What are essential oils
- Why you should be using them
- Different ways to use them
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create roller bottles
- The dilutions I recommend for different ages (and what we personally use)
- 45 roller bottle recipes for the whole family!
- BONUS: 6 printable pages of recipes!
or get the:
Until Next Time,
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!