Essential oils have a variety of uses. Besides the therapeutic benefits associated with them, they can also be used to support different atmospheres you wish to create in your home. Here is a great essential oils study time diffuser blend that can be used when studying!
Essential Oils Study Time Diffuser Blend
This is one of my go-to essential oil diffuser recipes for studying. I use this blend often since I am constantly reading and studying about essential oils are all their amazing benefits!
With many distractions around us, it is difficult for us to sit down, focus, and study. It’s a great feeling being able to use natural solutions and essential oils for support when we need it. Here are some great benefits of each of the essential oils in the essential oils study time diffuser blend has to offer!
3 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- After a difficult day, you can diffuse Cedarwood to relax and soothe the mind and the body.
- You can diffuse or apply Cedarwood to the bottoms of a child’s feet to promote a peaceful feeling.
- Has soothing and calming properties, and is a great way to unwind before bed.
- Focus-enhancing benefits are great for school or homework time.
2 Drops Vetiver Essential Oil:
- After a difficult school day, apply to your child’s neck and feet to promote feelings of calm.
- Is rich in sesquiterpenes, which gives it a grounding effect.
- Has a calming, grounding effect on emotions.
2 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil:
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Diffuse or apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- You can apply 1-2 drops to your temples and the back of your neck to help improve your concentration.
As you can see, this is a great essential oil diffuser recipe to use for kids, teens, and adults! If you haven’t tried and experienced how amazing essential oils are then now is the time! I would love to help support you on your journey in anyway that I can!
It took me awhile to start using them after I heard about them the first time, and now looking back, I can’t believe it took me so long to try them for myself! Now my family and I use them everyday in many different ways!
Here are some other popular diffuser recipes:
Are you new to essential oils and want some great resources? Checkout my resource page for lots of great resources that I personally use!
Until Next Time,
Do you want more great free diffuser blends to use for the whole family?
Get access to the Top 10 Diffuser Blends that help to support your family!
Here’s what’s inside:
- Top 10 diffuser blends
- Benefits of each one
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!