The fall season has a very unique smell. You can create this smell in your home naturally using essential oils! Here is a fall essential oil diffuser blend recipe that is a favorite at our house along with a room spray recipe to experience the most out of this fall season!
Fall Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipe
This fall diffuser blend is made up of three great essential oils. They are wild orange, cassia, and cedarwood. Place 3 drops wild orange, 2 drops cassia, and 3 drops cedarwood in the diffuser. Then fill the rest of the way with water.
Along with naturally creating a beautiful fall scent for your home, these oils offer a lot of therapeutic benefits! See what these amazing essential oils have to offer!
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent. You can use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify counter tops, tables, and other surfaces.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma. You can also place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Cassia has a strong, spicy, and slightly woody aroma that is warming, calming, and uplifting.
- It supports healthy immune system and response function.*
- Cassia supports a healthy metabolism, and it helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
- Cassia may help to reduce stress.*
- This essential oil has strong surface cleansing properties.
- You can diffuse Cassia with Clove and Ginger during the fall and winter for a happy holiday.
- Cedarwood is known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent that is both grounding and evocative of wellness and vitality.
- This essential oil has surface cleansing properties.
- After a difficult day, you can diffuse Cedarwood to relax and soothe the mind and the body.
- Due to its soothing and calming properties, diffusing Cedarwood at the end of the day is a great way to unwind before bed.
- When applied topically, Cedarwood may help to keep the skin looking healthy. During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Cedarwood naturally repels insects.
As you can see, these essential oils not only create a non-toxic beautiful scent in your home, but they also offer a lot of benefits! That is one of the reasons why essential oils are such an amazing natural tool to have in your home.
Along with diffusing oils, there are essential oil spray bottles you can create for any room in your home. I love to spray these throughout the fall when I don’t have access to a diffuser and before having company come over for Thanksgiving!
Fall Essential Oil Spray Bottle Recipe
This recipe is not only super simple to make, but also easy to use!
30 ml glass spray bottle
12 drops Wild Orange
6 drops Cassia
12 drops Cedarwood
Fill the rest of the way with distilled water.
That’s it! After it is created, you can spray it as often as needed.
I hope you enjoy the fall essential oil diffuser blend recipe and the fall essential oil spray bottle recipe! Let me know how much you love them in the comments below!
Until Next Time,
Did you love the fall essential oil diffuser blend recipe? Then checkout some great natural living resources!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.