Essential oils have so many great uses and benefits! Here is a favorite bedtime essential oil pillow spray to use at night or during nap time! It is easy to make, and helps to promote sleep.
Bedtime Essential Oil Pillow Spray
Bedtime Essential Oil Pillow Spray Recipe:
1. 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- This essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
2. 15 drops White Fir Essential Oil
- Diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
- Evokes feelings of stability.
3. Add distilled water until full
It’s such a simple and effective essential oil spray bottle recipe! I personally use it for my pillows and spray it on my son’s pillow before bed and nap time!
A great way to help cleanse the air is by diffusing essential oils! Access the Top 10 FREE essential oil diffuser blends here!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.