This peaceful essential oil diffuser blend is one I use a lot in the evenings to help my family unwind from the day. I love that it not only helps support my family’s mood, but it has great health benefits for them too!
Diffusing essential oils is one of the most popular ways to use them, and it is one way to help receive all the benefits they have to offer. There are so many great essential oil diffusers that you can get, and they come in all sizes, shapes, and colors!
Peaceful Essential Oil Diffuser Blend:
3 drops Vetiver:
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Promotes feelings of calm
- Is rich in sesquiterpenes, which gives it a grounding effect
2 drops Lavender:
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension*
- Lavender synergistically helps to soothe and calm the nervous system*
- Lavender promotes feelings of vitality
- This essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task
- Lavender subjectively improves work environments
2 drops Ylang Ylang:
- Diffuse to lift your mood while experiencing a calming effect
- Promotes a positive outlook
- Promotes a calming, uplifting effect
Get the Essential Oil Roller Bottle Guide!
- What are essential oils
- Why you should be using them
- Different ways to use them
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create roller bottles
- The dilutions I recommend for different ages (and what we personally use)
- 45 roller bottle recipes for the whole family!
- BONUS: 6 printable pages of recipes!
Until Next Time,
*This post contains affiliate links. If you’d like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue creating these posts. Thank you for your love and support!
*I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.